Bone broth was a cornerstone of ancestral cuisine, and it sustained generations before WWII. Join us in learning the traditional method of preparing bone both and how to incorporate it into our daily diet to help boost the immune system and heal numerous modern ailments. You will also learn a brief history of bone broth, the science of bone broth and why bone broth is good for us.
- The health benefits of bone broth
- Step by step guide on how to make a gelatinious chicken, beef, pork and fish broth,
- Where to source pastured bones
- Ways to incorporate bone broth into daily meals and drinks
- Comprehensive chat and demonstration about how to successfully make Bone Broth from scratch
- Tasting of several recipes (basically, lunch for all!)
- A take home bone broth starter package
The course is set to take place at the Ferintosh Hi U Centre on Beaver Street, Glenmuir Ave Ferintosh.